Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for a better deal :)

choo
Grafter

Asking for a better deal :)

I'm happy with plusnet Smiley & here the but..... Wink
I've got just over a month left before my bill goes up over £5 per month. As always this  time of year money is tight & there are some very competive deals being offered at the moment by other isp's.
I've issued a ticket to see what plusnet could do ticket  #50808542
I know the CSC staff on here are the best & I wonder if they could take a look Wink as I'm not sure if the ticket is the best way to go about things ?
Thx Choo
(oops I'm sure I was in accounts and billing when I posted this - If the mods want to move the post feel free)
29 REPLIES 29
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Re: Asking for a better deal :)

You need to phone the retentions/mac line to get anywhere with this.
A ticket will just tell you the same.
choo
Grafter

So its 0800 4320200 option 7  During 9.00am-5.30pm
For a nice chat with retentions ?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes it is but they are also the Customer Options Team which seems to me to be a more constructive way to view the objective of contacting them.
David
choo
Grafter

Seems HB has it right....
If you want to speak to us about deals we can offer you, you will need to contact our customer options team, You can speak to them on 08451406002 Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.

@ spraxty
I want to be as constructive  as possable, I've had good dealings so far with CSC so I thought a good way, to approach the issue would be to ticket & thread route
There seems to be a lot of senior PN staff who read these posts & hopefully they would pick up on it Wink 
ticket  #50808542
Thanks choo
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Choo, I don't think we're going to be able to continue the same price you're currently paying as it was just an offer for the first 3 months after signup. To continue at that price would mean losing money for us and I can't see us doing that to be honest.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
choo
Grafter

Hi Chris thanks picking up on the thread  Smiley
I do feel I missed out compaired to the current crop of offer  12 months half price offers.
Not sure on the lossing money bit as the new 12 months 1/2 price sign ups will be paying less per month than I currently do  Wink 
If you really carn't offer anything, then I  appreciate you being direct as It allows me  to plan for having everything done before the 3rd months billing date.
If you can offer something I'll always consider , as I like PN's csc.
Thanks choo
Chris
Legend

Not sure on the lossing money bit as the new 12 months 1/2 price sign ups will be paying less per month than I currently do

That's not what I get when looking at it! They pay £3.24 per month for BB and then £12.99 for line rental. Your first 3 months were less than this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Or a lot less if they pay for a years line rental in advance  Grin
choo
Grafter

Thanks for pointing that out Oldjim.  Wink
I tried   Sad MAC it is then...
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and that will cost you for any deferred items that you had on sign up
choo
Grafter

I opted for no contract on sign up & did not take the speedtouch. 
Shame really, maybe like HB points out its the MAC department that will maybe make  a different offer...
Tried it this way first :.
Now Feel  a little silly  trying to be  constructive but appently my package is a loss maker when its just over 9 percent more than new sign ups ...
Sad

Chris
Legend

The package you're on was costed in over a 12 month period, as you're only just out of the introductory 3 months of the offer I'd really suggest that our Customer Options Team are the best bet.
BRABUS
Grafter

Go on ring the options team, the are very sensible and will always try to keep you while at the same time not making a loss.  I have never had a failed outcome when ever I have dealt with them  Cool
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

It does seem a little odd that you signed up to a package with a 3 month discount and then complain at the end of it?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'