Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arithmetical Skills

FIXED
Bill2
Hooked

Arithmetical Skills

On 8th February I started a new fibre broadband contract at an agreed net cost of £9 a month. I found my bill of 7th March confusing (Question 189943251) and 2 subsequent bills did not show the agreed discount. Credits were eventually given for the 2 subsequent bills but my concern over the 7th March bill was never addressed despite my raising the matter again in June and July through Question 189943251.
Eventually I received a reply saying that "Everything looks good from our side as far as we can see in regard to historical invoices"
I would be grateful if any of the forum members with better arithmetical skills than I have could indicate to me where I am going wrong in thinking that I have been overcharged by some £20 in the March bill (copies attached). I am certainly open to correction if this is indicated but an explanation from Plusnet would have been nice and not just the above reply which I found rather terse, patronising and dismissive after having raised the matter on 3 different occasions.

Again, my new contract started on 8th February and the bill in question was sent on 7th March

3 REPLIES 3
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Arithmetical Skills

@Bill2,

Looking over that March invoice it looks like you've been over charged £20.99. One of the Unlimited Fibre Extra amounts is the pro-rata cost, with the Unlimited Fibre 57p making up the difference, so I believe that you're owed £20.99 on that invoice. 

If you agree let us know and we'll get this refunded too.

Bill2
Hooked

Thank you for your assessment which agrees with mine - I was concerned that the old brain cells were dying off at an ever increasing rate!!

Would certainly appreciate the refund and would be happy for ir to be set against future invoices should that be the most convenient method of returning owed money

Bill

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Fix

@Bill2,

I've refunded that for you and you'll receive a confirmation email in the next two hours - I've actually refunded it off the March invoice just so everything tallies up, if that's okay?