cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approaching Usage Allowance - NOT

Razer
Grafter

Approaching Usage Allowance - NOT

I've just received an email on this my first day of the billing cycle to state I am approaching my 60GB usage allowance. Knowing there is no way I can be, I logged into my account to see it state (at the time of log in):
This month you've used 9.05GB
Nowhere near 60GB, of course, but about accurate for today. Further below, however, it reckons that for the billing date July 5th - August 4th total usage, including overnight is approaching 100GB. There's no way I did that during the night. Clicking on the link below "Usage this month", however, shows:
9.77GB for today and
5.3GB for overnight.
My concern then, is that despite being well within my limits the system is screwed (well, I know it is anyway) and that I'm going to have charges heaped upon me that are not at all correct.
Can someone look into this screw up and also advise me why have I received the warning email at all?
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Approaching Usage Allowance - NOT

Hi Razer,
I'm having a look into this for you now. I'll provide an update as soon as I can! Sorry for any inconvenience.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've spoken to our Billing team and they've confirmed that the usage should be reset later today. There was a problem with the usage server over the weekend and our engineers are now working on resetting everyone's usage that was affected. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. You shouldn't get charged any extra, however, if you do please let us know and we'll sort that out for you straight away!
Razer
Grafter

Thank you.