cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apologies for reposting billing issue

rovingeyeuk
Grafter

Apologies for reposting billing issue

Received yesterday a email telling me our next bill will be £23.86.
Line rental is listed as £14.50, I haven't a clue what's happening with the LRS, please can it be explained.
This is a copy of my confirmation email.
Your Order
Broadband Product:
Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted)
18 month contract
(Unlimited usage allowance)
Estimated Broadband Speed:
6 Mbps
(This may vary between 4Mb and 8Mb)
Find out more
Line Rental Saver
12 months line rental paid up front
Phone Calling Plan
Plusnet Anytime
Your Costs
Once your Direct Debit is set up (this can take up to 5 working days), we'll process a payment of
£146.85
This covers:
  The first month of your service
  12 months line rental
  P&P for your router for your router
As you've signed up with a special offer, your monthly payment will be: £8.98 for the next 12 months .
Following this your ongoing monthly payment will be £15.98.
5 REPLIES 5
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Apologies for reposting billing issue

Hi,
I've just had a look over your account and the reason Line Rental is listed is because we haven't taken a payment for Line Rental Saver.
It looks like you spoke to somebody on the 14th November and they explained you would need to make the payment again ?
If you go to www.plus.net/rentalsaver and login with your username and password you will be able to take advantage of LRS.
rovingeyeuk
Grafter

Chris Purvey replied to me on the 15th on Question #77210489
As you're aware Line Rental Saver was not applied for via direct debit, so as it stood your line rental would have been taken on a monthly basis.
As soon as your line is active we can apply the Line Rental Saver and I'll also make sure you're refunded the difference of what you would have saved as opposed to paying monthly.
As mentioned I have signed up correctly and this is a copy of the confirmation email.
Your Order
Broadband Product:
Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted)
18 month contract
(Unlimited usage allowance)
Estimated Broadband Speed:
6 Mbps
(This may vary between 4Mb and 8Mb)
Find out more
Line Rental Saver
12 months line rental paid up front
Phone Calling Plan
Plusnet Anytime
Your Costs
Once your Direct Debit is set up (this can take up to 5 working days), we'll process a payment of
£146.85
This covers:
The first month of your service
12 months line rental
P&P for your router for your router
As you've signed up with a special offer, your monthly payment will be: £8.98 for the next 12 months .
Following this your ongoing monthly payment will be £15.98.

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

I've just had a chat with Chris, we have never taken a payment for LRS, despite what it says on the email.
We would need you to make that payment through the website and I can then refund the difference that Chris was talking about.
rovingeyeuk
Grafter

Hi Scott, after failed attempts to pay for the LRS because of many broadband disconnections I have finally completed the process.
Please can the refund now be made for the monthly payment already taken. Thanks.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm afraid we can't refund for it, no - you hadn't actually paid for Line Rental Saver at the time, so we need to charge you line rental for that month. If we refund you for it we're out of pocket there. Your LRS will run for 12 months now it's been added to the account.
Hope that helps.