cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone there?

gco
Dabbler

Anyone there?

Hi. On 15 Oct I rang to query my charge rate. In response to this, ticket 61056151 was raised by the plusnet CSC, acknowledging that I'm on the wrong rate and requesting whoever is responsible behind the scenes to correct it. I updated the ticket with a bit more information, explaining how the problem may have occurred and requesting a refund of the historic overpayment. I acknowledge that by doing this I could have dropped the ticket down the queue, but that was 16 Oct and there's been no action since. How long should I expect to wait before anything further happens?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Anyone there?

Hi there,
Really sorry for the delayed response to this, I've just actioned this and replied to the ticket for you.
Hope that helps.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gco
Dabbler

Re: Anyone there?

Thanks, Adam. It's a little disconcerting to think that open tickets can languish in this way, but it's nice to know there is actually someone listening!
I do have a further issue, but I'll pm rather than (or before) raising another ticket...
Gavin.