Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Hello, I've been with Plus.Net just coming up a year, and I've been reminded by sales that my charges will change next month. However, I'm pretty sure that when I initially applied for a broadband account, it was for a deal whereby the first 18 months were free. As it turned out, due to some mix up with my account, I ended up being put on a 12-month contract on the understanding that my account would be corrected at a later date. This appears to have been forgotten by sales and so I face the prospect of a price increase 6 months before the original agreed date.

Can anyone else remember the 18-month deal or can any staff who may see this message comment on it?

Carl Caulkett

Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Deals change all the time.  PN have certainly offered free broadband for only the first twelve months of an 18-month contract.  If that is what you signed up for and you were given a 12-month contract 'by mistake', you might be better off since you should be able to negotiate a reduced rate for your broadband once the twelve months are up.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 287

Re: Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Hi Carl,

I've looked into this, and whilst I personally don't fully understand what occurred 12 months ago, there does appear to have been some mix up and I'll be happy to extend your discounts for a further 6 months having reviewed the situation.

I've created this ticket on your account with more information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team