Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

carlcaulkett
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Hello, I've been with Plus.Net just coming up a year, and I've been reminded by Plus.net sales that my charges will change next month. However, I'm pretty sure that when I initially applied for a broadband account, it was for a deal whereby the first 18 months were free. As it turned out, due to some mix up with my account, I ended up being put on a 12-month contract on the understanding that my account would be corrected at a later date. This appears to have been forgotten by Plus.net sales and so I face the prospect of a price increase 6 months before the original agreed date.

Can anyone else remember the 18-month deal or can any Plus.net staff who may see this message comment on it?

Thanks,

Carl Caulkett

2 REPLIES 2
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Deals change all the time.  PN have certainly offered free broadband for only the first twelve months of an 18-month contract.  If that is what you signed up for and you were given a 12-month contract 'by mistake', you might be better off since you should be able to negotiate a reduced rate for your broadband once the twelve months are up.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Anyone remember the 18 month deal?

Hi Carl,

I've looked into this, and whilst I personally don't fully understand what occurred 12 months ago, there does appear to have been some mix up and I'll be happy to extend your discounts for a further 6 months having reviewed the situation.

I've created this ticket on your account with more information.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet