cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone regret moving to Plusnet ?

missamandacook

Anyone regret moving to Plusnet ?

Broadband went live on 10th March so new customer. My initial payment showed as taken at my bank on the day of signup and then was not taken. It is 12th March and I have tried all day to pay outstanding amount. Tried online and it would not let me so added card details as requested to make payments. Still could not pay and would not let me remove my card online either. Then went to online chat they could not take payment and said they would remove card in 24 hours. [-Censored-] told me to call to make payment. The waiting time was approx 15 mins. Got better things to do than sit waiting on phone. They said on chat that waiting is around 4 to 5 mins. All this messing around does not look good to a new customer. And to top it all off my daughter visited and broadband was too slow for her to send a snap chat. I am regretting this now. It is true what they say better the devil you know. I miss sky..
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Anyone regret moving to Plusnet ?

Hi @missamandacook, welcome to the forums.

I am sorry you have been having issues trying to make payment online, you can call our Support Team on 0800 432 0200 and there are currently no call queues.

With regards to the speed, testing the line suggests some settings are incorrect, I have reset the line and this should improve things your end over the next 24 hours.

You can also find help with your wireless connection here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/getting-the-best-wifi-signal/

If we can assist further please let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
missamandacook

They still have not removed my card details although they said they would. I am now thinking of contacting my bank this is not acceptable. If you can add a card you should be able to remove it. This company sucks more each day.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that.

I've removed your card details for you now.
I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet