cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having trouble getting plusnet to honour cashback?

Leavingplusnet

Anyone having trouble getting plusnet to honour cashback?

Was talked into staying with plusnet and switching to fibre in March 2015, with promise of £50 cashback. Numerous promises but still not arrived.
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Anyone having trouble getting plusnet to honour cashback?

Looking at your account I can see that you first chased up the cashback in August, this was escalated through the appropriate channels and it was found that the redemption email that was sent out to you had not been completed, therefore the cashback had not been sent. Following this it looks like we then redeemed this for you from our side.
I've just checked your cashback and although your services have now left us, the cheque was sent a few days ago and has an estimated delivery date at the end of the month.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Eh!!!  Crazy Crazy
Sent out a few days ago - estimated delivery another 11 days
How on earth are you sending it
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

The cheques aren't sent out from here, the third party that send the cheques out provide us with a report advising the 'Cheque Sent Date' and the 'Expected Delivery Date'
That's not to say I haven't seen them arrive sooner, or customer chase them up after the date has passed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet