cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever been connected faster than tracker states?

scotslass86
Grafter

Anyone ever been connected faster than tracker states?

My tracker says should be active on the 21st which i know isnt long but just wondering if any chance if can go through faster or it had for anyone?, ive had my current supplier on at me again for non payment on account, there fault as its a problem with the DD at their end, ive had an active DD since about 2007 with them! anyway they keep threatening to cut me off and im worried they will before the switch over Sad
you see im hoping i can switch then call and clear any outstanding balance by card payment by end of week nice and simple
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Anyone ever been connected faster than tracker states?

Hi scotslass86,
Welcome to Plusnet and to the community forum.
Just thought I'd let you know that we're processing what's known as an SP migration order, this means that your service transfers from your current ISP to us. It's not possible for this to happen before the 21st but it does mean that there's no way your current ISP would be able to disconnect your service whilst our order is pending.
In my personal opinion the best thing to do would be to make the current ISP aware of your intentions to pay them after the migration.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
scotslass86
Grafter

thanks thats good to know they cant disconnect me in the mean time i can relax now  :), yep ive told them several times i will be paying i even called and offered to make a card payment early as long as they didnt attempt to retake it again via DD and they hung up on me.... they are being very difficult, which is the main reason ive left them
brianex121
Grafter

Have you thought of 'naming and shaming' them?  I think I would,
given your experiences...