cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone actually working at Plusnet?......Want to cancel my BT Sports permanently.

craigyb666

Anyone actually working at Plusnet?......Want to cancel my BT Sports permanently.

I wish to remove BT Sports from my account permanently.

Tried using the plusnet twitter help contact to no avail......no reply after 2 days.......and I don't have hours to spend on the phone line.

Can someone at plusnet pick this up and cancel it.

4 REPLIES 4
Paulk37
Hooked

Re: Anyone actually working at Plusnet?......Want to cancel my BT Sports permanently.

I am having the same issues.
Customer service closed and the twitter feed gets zero response! I am a new customer from talk talk & sky! This is disgraceful!!
craigyb666

Re: Anyone actually working at Plusnet?......Want to cancel my BT Sports permanently.

Support 365 days year they say................hmmmmmmm

awz1

I’m in the same situation. I left a message on the twitter feed last week Wednesday and had call from the social media team on Friday, which I thought was good. I have been calling now for the past few days, the phones doesn’t even ring, straight to answer phone!
craigyb666

Been 2 weeks now no response on here or twitter...........................plusnet you are an absolute joke of a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!