Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any sign of new router?

SteveE
Grafter

Any sign of new router?

Hi,
I switched to extra at the end of August, with the included router offer. I was charged £4.99 P+P for the router, but the order status still shows as order not placed. Is there a delay in routers or something? It's been 6 weeks!
4 REPLIES 4
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Any sign of new router?

I would be inclined to think something is up if it hasn't even been ordered.  You might get a quicker response (and have one ordered for you) by raising a ticket. http://contactus.plus.net
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi SteveE,
Sorry for the late reply from us, this is a bit of an odd one as we can see no request to order a router from you at all. Following that we can see that you raised ticket 35814309 chasing up an order. The actioning agent then replied with an apology and ordered one for you without charging you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
VioletPanda22

Hello,
I am also experiencing the same problem. My line has been installed and working fine and the installation charge has been taken out of my bank but when checking my account it appears that the router has yet to be ordered and I signed up nearly a month ago.
I raised a ticket on the online system but was wondering what the next steps are and how much longer i will have to wait until my broadband is activated and router arrives.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi VioletPanda22,
A warm welcome to Plusnet and the forums.
I've checked your account and can see that the hardware was dispatched last night I would suspect that it should reach you either today or tomorrow at the latest.
Apologies for any confusion re your account status, you may have noticed that it shows as active, however your broadband order has not yet been placed. I'll get on with that now so look out for a confirmation e-mail.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team