cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any possibility I can get my LRS 'aligned' with my contract please?

FIXED
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Any possibility I can get my LRS 'aligned' with my contract please?

Hi, My new contract started today, I have been trying to add Line Rental Saver for a couple of weeks but unable to add it because my new contract was causing a 'product change in progress' to block adding LRS, even this morning when the product change / new contract had completed it would not allow me to renew LRS due to 'your bill is being prepared' but I have finally managed to add and pay the LRS.  My previous LRS ran out yesterday and I'd like the new one to start today if possible so it runs out on the same day as my new 12 month contract (even if it means leaving this month's line rental charge on my account as a credit to pay my broadband).

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance, w23 (walker23).

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Any possibility I can get my LRS 'aligned' with my contract please?

Thanks for getting in touch @w23 I'm sorry to see the issues you've had trying to keep your line rental saver end date the same as your contract. Unfortunately line rental saver will start the next billing date however what we can do is refund or credit any line rental you've paid in the previous bill then shorten the line rental saver contract by 1 month.

If you can leave this with me I'll be happy to look into this further and arrange when I'm in the office tomorrow. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
w23
Pro

Hi, that would be perfect, thanks.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @w23 I've arranged this for you now and added a support ticket Here with more detail. Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
w23
Pro

@Gandalf, Perfect, thank you. Smiley

Call me 'w23'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Not a problem, let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
w23
Pro

Plusnet Customer Service gets 5****** from me. Thank you again, great service and quick service.

Call me 'w23'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@w23 Cheers for the post back and kind words. By my count that’s 6 stars, but I’ll take it still. Cheesy Always here and happy to help. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet