cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any options to downgrade/suspend account for 3 months?

amcbride
Grafter

Any options to downgrade/suspend account for 3 months?

I have a place in the "sun" which I am going to at the end of August and don`t return till beginning of December. I have PlusNet Broadband Your Way Option 2 (Monthly Contract) . Is it possible to make a temporary downgrade to a cheaper package for the time I am away. I still will want to access plusnet when I am away to get emails as I have an internet connection at my place abroad.
2 REPLIES 2
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Any options to downgrade/suspend account for 3 months?

With the BBYW products you can still change between the BBYW options, so you would be able to change products to Option 1, which will save a bit of money.  You would then be able to change back to the one your on when you get back.
Another option would be to change to value (price dependant on which type of Exchance you are on.).  This could save more money, but you wouldn't be able to go back to BBYW Option 2 when you get back.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Any options to downgrade/suspend account for 3 months?

A short break in subscription payments shouldn't be a problem, just give the Customer Options Team a call on 0845 140 6002 and see what they can do for you.