cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any help please :(?

tjd
Grafter

Any help please :(?

Hi, just go off the phone to customer support and apparently I need to email them proof of direct debit payment being took.
Basically we missed a payment (one-off) and a screen popped up saying you see the problem, and i replied to the ticket saying it's a one off and that the money was put into the account at around noon on the 22nd of December. I got a reply from link:csa removed - CSC Analyst saying "I have checked your account and can see that the payment is going through the direct debit process."
So as you do, you assume everything is sorted.
Well today I got disconnected from everything and after 5 minutes of being like Ok what the hell, a message pops up saying:
Sorry to interrupt your browsing....
We've been unable to take a payment
This might be because your payment details aren't valid, or there aren't enough funds in your bank.
Don't worry, you can still pay now. So that you can browse without restrictions it's best to make this payment as soon as you can.
For more information about paying check our Billing Guide.
-------
So puzzled i click log in and pay and it says:
A Direct Debit payment is already being processed for the amount owed on your account. You don't need to make another payment.
Direct Debit payments can take 5-7 working days to process. This may mean that service restrictions are applied to your account before we get your payment.
Amount to be debited:
   £36.49
Payment type:
   Direct Debit
Direct Debit reference:
Secure Payment. We'll always make sure that your personal and payment details are sent securely at all times.

----
So I rang customer support and the first guy who was a real help basically said he can see i responded to the ticket and that he'll get it deferred.
He put me through to a second guy who at first was polite, but after being on hold for 5 minutes he was basically implying that i haven't paid because from 22nd dec. to now it would've cleared. (Which I thought it would've)
When i told him the money has actually been taken from the account, which it has, he asked me for PROOF?
He basically told me go bank and get a statement to prove that it's been taken out, and he said if they "did this for everyone they'd never make money." In other words, the guy was being an ignorant dick.
So yeah. Now i'm stuck with the choice of waiting until someone helpful sorts this out, waiting until the 15th of this month which is normally the billing date, or bussing it a few miles there and back to prove that this one off mistake isn't an attempt to scam Plusnet.
Always had brilliant service from PlusNet up until now Sad
Any help please?
adie:red CSA name removed as per link:rules
4 REPLIES 4
tjd
Grafter

Re: Any help please :(?

Rang the bank and they said it was took out yesterday.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tjd,
I've had a word with someone in the finance department to see if there is anything they can do.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI tjd,
Your account is clear now and has been reactivated.
Jojo Smiley
tjd
Grafter

Joanne you're a star, thanks a lot! /hugs Smiley