cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another"plucked of of the air"bill amount!!!

golfdog68
Hooked

Another"plucked of of the air"bill amount!!!

Can anyone help me understand why my latest bill has an over 10% "mystery PLUSNET" change added to it. I am not in a position to quit my job, so i can spend the 4 hours need to work out their totally unusable website. Cannot even access the details of this latest fiction bill???

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed corruption of PN Name

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Another"plucked of of the air"bill amount!!!

Hi @golfdog68,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing your account and trouble getting through to our Support Team.

I have had a look into this and can see that you have mare than one account with us, are you having the same issues with all of these?

Regards

golfdog68
Hooked

Hi Warwick. I am having issues regularly with all accounts, and am absolutely sick to the back teeth of every issue taking 7 weeks to resolve. This month my account, which should be £21 per month has shot up to £23+. When trying to see the justification of this increase, I find that the bill has not been produced yet, or is not accessible. I have now come to expect this from PLUSNET, as your firm are a total pain in my side. I am just ticking off the days, until i can take all my business ANYWHERE ELSE. so....... This week's question is why has my £21 contract increase by over 10%. Huh I have no phone plugged into the line, this is a broadband account only???? So, why the hike???

Thanks.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed corruption of PN Name

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @golfdog68

I am really sorry for the issues you have encountered. I can see another colleague has picked this query up on a different post and provided you the update here

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team