cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another new customer looking for their amazon voucher

MikeeT

Another new customer looking for their amazon voucher

I signed up to Plusnet in November 2014. Broadband became active on 12/12/14. I spoke to a plusnet advisor through and online chat on Monday 12/01/15. The advisor apparently checked and I was told there had been a delay and the email regarding my voucher (Even though I'm sure I signed up for a cashback deal - not a voucher deal) would be sent out, if I remember correctly, "today" i.e. Monday the 12th. (If it wasn't the 12th then it was the 13th at the latest)
2 days have passed and still no email. I have checked my SPAM folder and it is not there.
Customers shouldn't have to chase up Plusnet just to get the rewards promised as part of the advertised deal.
I left BT due to poor customer service. Plusnet isn't getting off on the right foot with me....

4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Another new customer looking for their amazon voucher

Hi MikeeT,
Sorry to hear this, I know it doesn't print off the best first impression. Do you mind sending me a PM if it hasn't been received by tomorrow. I know this is an additional day, but I believe that a big batch of cashback vouchers are being sent out this afternoon between 2pm and 5:30pm.
Thanks,
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MikeeT

I take it BY tomorrow means midnight tonight?
I will message you but I won't be happy if I have to jump through all the hoops other posters have described. I was told a batch were going out on Monday.
galacticz00
Dabbler

Don't let PN get away with this report them to OFCOM. Ofcom doesn’t investigate individual complaints. However, it does monitor the levels of complaints against companies as a way of checking whether they are acting fairly towards customers. You can tell Ofcom about your complaint by completing its online complaint form or by telephoning the enquiry line. If one particular company seems to be causing concern for consumers, they may consider investigating them. Do it now. http://consumers.ofcom.or...oadband-complaints/sales/
picbits
Rising Star

Quote from: galacticz00
Don't let PN get away with this report them to OFCOM.

50% of your posts seem to be encouraging customers to create even more work for Plusnet - this is bordering on trolling.
I understand you have an axe to grind here but repeated posting of the same message won't get you anywhere on this forum.