cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another month billed for a call feature I cancelled - why?

jamie2

Another month billed for a call feature I cancelled - why?

Can someone at PN please explain why I am still being billed for Caller Display which I cancelled on 26th March and correct it?
On the Call Features page, it still says:
"You currently have an order in progress to remove call features
Your call feature(s) will be removed from your account on the next working day.
Please note: If you've requested to remove any call features, you cannot add or remove any further features until this is complete."
This 'next working day' has so far lasted two months and I am still being billed.  I have raised this before, but nothing has been done about it - more great customer service with PN doing me proud!
I assume this is yet another of PN's systems that don't work properly, like the referrals system which still hasn't paid out from almost a year ago, the ticketing system that e-mails customers with a ticket number that doesn't exist, customer services staff that say a problem is resolved when it isn't....I could go on....
When will this problem be corrected and my account credited with the months I have been charged for? 
To avoid any doubt, when I say 'corrected' I mean 100% corrected, put right, fixed and resolved completely.  I do NOT mean PN's definition of 'resolved', which is a word used to fob off customers when a problem has not in any way been corrected and still exists.
Sheer frustration with PN systems that don't work properly and customer services staff who are unable to over-ride the inoperative PN systems and correct problems leads me to sarcasm!
Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Another month billed for a call feature I cancelled - why?

Hi Jamie,
Sorry to see this isn't yet resolved. We do have a problem(ref:77063) raised to get this resolved and I know this is something currently being worked on.
Your account should be fixed hopefully prior to your next billing date, I've also refunded for 3 months of caller display to your account.
The referrals issue also is currently being worked on for the refunds and you will receive your payment for this, apologies for both issues but please rest assured both will be resolved, I'll be working on both problems until they are.
jamie2

Hi Chris
Thanks for your reply and the caller display credit which has been added to my account. 
I'm impressed that you have got further on this point than your colleagues in the call centre, but having been given similar assurances that things are being fixed, and on more than one occasion that the referrals issue had been resolved several months ago, I hope you will forgive my scepticism that anything further will happen.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Yes I do, both issues will be resolved though and I'll be making sure of that.