Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another month, another fictitious bill

irritablegit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Another month, another fictitious bill

Dear Plusnet

For the third month in a row, it appears you are about to debit my bank account with a nonsense amount.

You may as well just start the refund right now, as per the previous months.

Yes, I know, it's something to do with my order not yet been fulfilled ... or something to do with your system not able to cope with the situation.

Last month you changed my live date to 31st May and threatened me with a £65 fine if I'm not here or similar.

Now, today, out of the blue and 5 days before the live date, you emailed me confirming the live date is a month further on ... 30th June ...  nd threatened me with a £65 fine if I'm not here or similar.

It seems to be ok if you change the date, but not me ...

I've mentioned it before, but it would be a good idea if there was a means of contacting you in writing, instead of hanging on a phone.  Also, it would be a good idea if you gave customers a means of changing the date ... just like you do ... 

I look forward to receiving my third monthly refund in a row.

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Another month, another fictitious bill

Afternoon @irritablegit 

I'm really sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

I've issued a refund for the overcharge and you'll get an e-mail confirmation soon

With regards to the broadband order unfortunately the delay is down to Openreach needing to complete further work in the area before the appointment can go ahead.

To make sure we keep on top of this I've raised a ticket to the right team so we can track it. Once the order is completed we'll automatically compensate you for the delay as explained here 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
irritablegit
Rising Star

It's time for another monthly bill ... and another monthly refund.

I've just received an email with the amount to be taken from my account.

Yes, I know, it's related to the switch to full fibre which still hasn't happened.

You are still waiting for Openreach to dig up the road outside my house.

In the meantime, you are billing me too much.  Please organise the refund again

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 21

Hey @irritablegit  I've processed a refund and this will go back into your bank within 5 working  days. You'll get an email confirmation within the next 4 hours. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
irritablegit
Rising Star

It's that time of the month ... a new bill from Plusnet.

You should know the routine by now ... you send me a silly bill, then you send me a refund after you've taken too much.

I know, Openreach have again filled in the hole outside my house, apparently preferring to do fibre connection jobs which can be completed in a shorter time.  For me, it appears they have decided that they need to dig the width of the road to lay new ducting to the other side.  I guess they will come back and do it one day when they run out of easier jobs ...

In the meantime, please arrange the refund.  Or better still, take the correct amount in the first place ...

irritablegit
Rising Star

Hello Plusnet Staff - Are you listening ?Huh

You need to action the usual monthly refund !!

irritablegit
Rising Star

Are there any Plusnet staff not on holiday ?

What about my monthly refund ?Huh

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Really sorry you've been billed wrongly again. 

That's the last time as I've made sure credits are in place for the rest of the contract. 

I've sorted a refund out too and confirmed details of that on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=235851788

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team