cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another missing referral problem ...

mrbenjamin
Hooked

Another missing referral problem ...

Hi I've been having a continuous battle with "so called Customer Services". I have a problem with the lack of payment for a referral that I have had on the go from about 2005 in fact I believe it was my first. This problem only seems to have occurred since the change to the billing system a few months ago, so basically a problem caused by Plusnet, and all they are doing is trying to fob me off with total and utter [-Censored-]...."You caused the problem so sort it out".  

However I have recently been told that  Plusnet are trying to offload referrals by trying different means, how true this is I don't know but does anyone here know or have heard the same.

I've been with Plusnet 14 years and at one time would have rated them as the best but now would not even recommend them.

End of last year trying to renegotiate my contract was a nightmare and the guy I spoke to was really pushing his luck, if my other half hadn't taken over the call I'd have ceased my phone lines and fibre services from Plusnet there and then....

Could go on guys but my bed is calling....

Regards

Ben

3 REPLIES 3
mrbenjamin
Hooked

Re: Another missing referral problem ...

Why have you censored "cr*p" it's in the English Dictionary.....

DS
Champion
Fixes: 22

From my understanding, the referral system works on the basis that your #1 (in this case) pays their bill in full on time. If they're late or indeed don't pay then you don't get the 'bonus' added to your account. Take no offence from this, just giving an example and I'm not saying they've not paid their bill.

Based on the recent billing fiasco, the other probable reason is that your #1 has not either been billed correctly or billed at all. I would guess to say this too would have a knock on effect on the 'bonus' not going to you. Should it transpire that this is the case, one would hope that PN 'pull their finger out' and amend yours too.

This is the first I've heard of them offloading referrals.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @mrbenjamin 

I am sorry to hear about the recent experience you have had regarding your referral discount.

I can see we are addressing your query via a ticket on our account. You can view this by Clicking Here

The latest response covers the relevant details in regards to your query.

Should you require any further assistance, please let us know and we will continue to help.

Many thanks.