cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another missing referral problem ...

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: Another missing referral problem ...

Hi @Gandalf

Thanks for your response, I'm available right now.

I was about to grab a late lunch sandwich but I'll interrupt that if you call.

I presume the number will be a 'Withheld' or 'Unavailable', but as I'm expecting your call I'll answer ... Wink

Paulh2168
Dabbler

I'm very sorry Gandalf but you're a week or so too late.
I got very frustrated with trying to get through to someone who will listen & understand!
Signed up with another provider as I can get double the speed for what i was paying before my monthly bill increased by around £12 per month for nothing extra!!
I guess PlusNet should start to listen to their existing loyal customers instead of just being greedy & offering much better deals to get new customers on board!

If there was an email address, I would have emailed you.
If there was a number I could ring to actually discuss & talk to someone that listens & understands, I would have rung you to discuss. But, I've tried that a few times without success so, I'm now moving on with double what I was getting for much less.
Thanks anyway.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@RobPN, sorry for the delay. I'll give you a call before 5pm if that's OK? (The desk I'm at currently doesn't have a phone so I need to go to a desk which does :))

@Paulh2168, Sorry to hear that. My response was aimed at @RobPN actually but I do apologise that I missed your post above when replying to him, and for the wait times to contact us. All the best with your new provider.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RobPN
Seasoned Hero

@Paulh2168

I think you've jumped the gun ... I'm pretty sure @Gandalf was replying to me.  Wink

RobPN
Seasoned Hero

@Gandalf wrote:

@RobPN, sorry for the delay. I'll give you a call before 5pm if that's OK?

No worries @Gandalf that'll be fine.

RobPN
Seasoned Hero

@Gandalf

Thanks for calling Anoush, nice speaking with you.  As agreed, I'll leave things until 25/10/18 and see what happens.  Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks again for your time on the phone Rob, was good to speak to you too.

As discussed, I've emailed one of my colleagues in our billing team to check things that side in the interim while your next bill date comes around.

I'm sure we'll get this sorted for you one way or another. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet