Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another ex-customer receiving plus net bill by email

FIXED
zonkocat

Another ex-customer receiving plus net bill by email

Hi PN

I moved house at the end of August and as PN couldn't provide Internet service to the new address, I cancelled my account. I'd been with you 14 years so I was long out of contract. My service was due to be ceased on September 7th, and I paid the few coins for service on the days between the August billing date and the cease date.

Despite the notice period, my internet access stopped working two days later.  I spent three hours on the phone, with my call being passed back and forth between customer services, customer options team, and technical, with 30+ minutes queueing each time ( and most times I had thirty seconds with the agent before my call was transferred back to the team that had just transferred my call out, unbelievably frustrating). It was finally confirmed my service had been ceased early in error, and that it could not be restored any earlier than a week after the moving out date. Quite the ingnamous end to what had otherwise been pretty good service over the years. 

I've been with my new ISP for around a month, and out of the blue received an email from PN this afternoon giving details of my latest bill for "my service" that will be taken on October 4th. This was unexpected as I'm no longer a PN customer and don't receive any PN service. After logging into the member centre, from which most of the icons have been removed for obvious reasons, clicking on the ' view my bill' link gives an error advising me to contact the system administrator.

Can someone from PN tell me why I've received a bill please, and confirm I can ignore it?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Another ex-customer receiving plus net bill by email

Hello @zonkocat

really sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced. I have looked into this and responded via ticket on your account. You can view the details on the following link by **Clicking Here**

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

(Ticket Email sent for approval)

zonkocat

Hi Dumbledore

Thanks for picking this up.

There isn't a link in your reply, but guess it may have been to the 'View your questions' pages in the user portal. I don't have any open questions there, and the most recent closed question is a copy of the email referring to the bill I'm not able to view but is due on October 4 ...

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Hi @zonkocat,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm sorry you were unable to see the ticket my colleague sent you. You can view the ticket here.

zonkocat

Thank you