cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another cashback question - sorry seems to be all the talk at the moment

jpclayton

Another cashback question - sorry seems to be all the talk at the moment

Signed up early December, do I get the cheque within 60 days automatically or redeem via email.
Reason I ask is because I have received no email, I have checked spam/junk etc and wouldn't want to miss out
Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Another cashback question - sorry seems to be all the talk at the moment

Hi there, the email should be received within the first 60 days following activation and needs to be used to redeem the cashback.
I see that period hasn't elapsed yet but just post back here if it were to without you hearing anything.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

The faq says 10 days to receive email from activation
Quote from: https
How do I claim my Plusnet Rewards?
If you've signed up to a cashback / Multi-Choice voucher offer, you can claim your reward in just a few easy steps:
Within 10 working days of your account going live - you'll get an email sent to the address you provided when you signed up.

Kind Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jpclayton

Well the 10 days has passed, activated on the 30th November so will wait a while, although cannot see why you it would take 60 days to send an email Adam.
Probably another 30 days to process that too I guess.
Good start, no wonder all the questions are about cashback claims  Roll_eyes
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

There seems to have been some slight confusion with this.
The particular offer you signed up on (Through Money Saving Expert?) doesn't require the email redemption. You should just receive the cheque within 60 days of the first service going active.
Apologies for any confusion the previous response caused.
EDIT: Just done a bit more digging on this and can confirm your cheque has an estimated delivery date of 11/01/16. Feel free to let us know if you've not received it by the end of next week via this thread or by dropping me a PM and I'll get it chased up Wink
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jpclayton

Thank you Harry that is good to know