cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Topcashback declined

JoeC

Another Topcashback declined

Hi

Wonder if someone can help/confirm why my topcashback, claim which originally showed as pending, was declined today? New customer, signed up following TCB link and entering 2nd month of service.

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Another Topcashback declined

Welcome to the community forums @JoeC.

Looking over your account, the promo code that has gone through on signup isn't one from an affiliate sale and nothing shows the account as being up through an affiliate such as TCB (TopCashBack)

I've flagged this up with my manager/relevant team to look in to this further, however to help us investigate this matter fully, could you PM me any screenshots/email confirmations you have to show the account was in fact signed up through TCB and the amount of cashback you were advised you'd receive as part of this?

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JoeC

Thanks; have done so.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for the PM and the screenshots.

I'll make sure these are passed over the relevant people and have raised a ticket with myself on your account to keep an eye on this and provide updates as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet