cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another £50 cashback question

tranzophobia

Another £50 cashback question

My account was activated on 20 July and as of now I haven't received any emails about my cashback.  Is there anything I need to do to move this along?
Mark
13 REPLIES 13
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Another £50 cashback question

i had the same problem, which is odd i and other have recently made posts about this because of not getting any email on the cashback. I had to drop a support ticket in, in order to get mine.
But this makes me wonder if many other people who signed up, have they got their e-mails for the cashback? People who dont actully look into things may be missing out on this offer.
The terms state you will get an e-mail within 2 days of signing up and you must reg for the cashback, but ive seen a few people posting that they have not had any e-mail about it.
Im supprised this issue is still not fixed.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tranzophobia,
Really sorry about that, I've just sent your details on and we'll get you the email out soon.
knittermum

Hi,
I've also never had an email regarding the cashback deal, and I signed up on the 24th June.
Can someone look into this for me please?Huh
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi knittermum,
I've just sent your details on and we'll get you the email out soon. I've created a ticket on your account with the info, ticket #58236617.
Chris
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@tranzophobia - rather than the email being sent we've just added you to the offer, there's a ticket on your account confirming that'll be updated in the near future.
tranzophobia

Matt,
Thanks a lot for your help.
nikki86

Hi my account was activated on the 9th of July and so far we havent heard anything about the £50 cash back offer, I got the activation email a few days after the broadband went live and followed the steps, could you find out if the cheque is being processed please.
thanks nikki
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi nikki86,
I've just checked your account and can confirm you've been accepted for the offer.
Next stage is for your account to be active for 30 days (you're about a week away from that at the moment), once that's done the cheque will be with you within 60 days - apologies for the long lead time there, it should be less than that but I don't want to set your expectations incorrectly.
nikki86

brill thanks matt  Smiley
waynem
Grafter

And Mine LOL ?  Grin
simonr83

Hi there -everything's up and running, but not received my cashback e-mail at this point either. Would really appreciate some info on this.
Thanks.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, just passed your usernames on to our marketing team and they'll get this sorted out for you Smiley
waynem
Grafter

Thanks Matt