Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another £50 cashback cheque not received

FIXED
Toby1971
Grafter
Fixes: 4

Another £50 cashback cheque not received

I spent approx. 45 minutes today  speaking to 4 different people trying to find out why had not received my £50 for renewing my contract and I am still no wiser The confirmation of the cheque was sent on the 20th September and advised that I would receive it within 60 Days. The confimation Question no. is 158228264. The last person said he would send me an Email today letting me know what is happening,but as yet nothing has arrived

I am sure that if I owed PlusNet £50 they would soon let me know

Would some at PN take ownership of this and let me know what is happening If it is not too much trouble

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Toby1971
Grafter

Re: Another £50 cashback cheque not received

It is now 1 week since i telephoned about this, and have still not received any information.( I telephoned this morning and there is a 45minute delay which is a joke) I also raised the matter on this forum asking if PN could let me know what is happening, still no reply.I am slowly running out of patience, and unless something happens soon I wil have option but to take the matter to the "Small Claims Court", unless anybody has any better ideas

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I'm sorry that I've seemed to have missed your thread.

I'll need to escalate this with our Marketing team and I'll get back to you when I hear back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thank you for your patience.

Our Marketing team have arranged to send your cheque out to you.

We'd expect it to land within 14 days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Toby1971
Grafter

The 14 days for my cheque to arrive is up tomorrow. If the cheque does not arrive by Friday 8th December. I will take PN to the "Small Claims Court" I have made two further  contacts to PN, once by the chat line, and was told that I would receive an Email when the cheque was dispatched and once by phone both  to no avail.I have now raised the matter 8 times about this

All I can say is that the Marketing department, and the Billing department are an absolute shambles

WHERE IS MY CHEQUE

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear that. It doesn't look like the 14 days has elapsed yet.

Can you let us know if you don't receive it by the close of day tomorrow so we can chase this up?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Toby1971
Grafter

Gandalf

I have at last received the cheque, thanks for your help

I would however like to make a few comments

It has taken approx ten phone calls/chat line to get the cheque which is appalling customer service. What is the point of talking to the help? desks if they are unable to help, and never phone back or Email with any updates. I am sure that if I had not raised this matter on the forum, threatened to go to the "Small Claims Court" I would still be awaiting my cheque.

It would appear that your Marketing Department could do with a shake up and a few brown envelopes issued, to make staff concentrate on their duties. It would appear that the non appearance of cheques is an ongoing problem on the forum which needs to be addressed.

Thanks again for your help

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): I have changed the fix to @Gandalf as per message #4.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

We’ll be happy to pass your feedback on.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet