Did you mean: 

An error has occurred.

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: An error has occurred.

@krefson Looking into this I'm afraid that your account's affected by a bigger system error where your package change to fibre extra from last year hasn't updated in our billing system and we've had your bills on hold since then while our systems support team (ASG, application support group) are working to fix these type of errors.

Once we've resolved the issue, we'll let you know and we'll generate your bill which will be no more than 3 months of backdated missed bills plus 1 bill moving forward, so the most would be a 4 month bill regardless of how long it takes us to fix. If you can't pay this in one go, please let us know and we'll be happy to discuss a payment plan or grace period.

Is there anything in particular you're wanting to do on your account that you can't? Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd want to take it privately. Apologies for the issues and the inconvenience we've caused. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
daveymonkey

Hi Gandalf. Yes I can confirm the error message has disappeared and full functionality is restored!!!!! 

BIG THANKYOU for such a fast response and an immediate, effective resolution.

I didn't realise how useful these community pages are - I can't imagine how long it would have taken to fix with some of the previous providers I've been with 😂

krefson
Hooked

Thank you.   I don't need any other changes to my account at the moment. As long as I know that someone at PlusNet is trying to fix this, I am happy to leave it in your hands. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Dave, 

Cheers for the positive feedback and kind words. No problem at all, happy to help in any way we can. 

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with. 

@krefson No problem, sounds good. Let us know if you do need to.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Magdalena

Hi I have the same problem, everytime I go to my account I get the message that I have an "order which is currently being processed" and can't make any changes, but the order has been active since 2017 😔
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Magdalena Could you check again? This should be sorted now Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
joycepitt

Hello.

I have the same problem - 

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

I converted to a new contract via the link in member portal on 31/01/21 which should have been active from 01/02/21. Just had March bill and nothing has changed, I am still paying the higher price. 

I would also like to add the free no unwanted calls add on, I am unable to do it myself due to this error.

Please investigate,

Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@joycepitt I've fixed the problem for you now, crediting the overcharges and correcting the discounts moving forward. I've also added Call Protect which should start working within 24 hours.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Wism

Same issue on my account, can it be poked please? Cheesy

lucy5
Grafter

I'm also getting an error message as follows, any way this can be rectified? I can't see any of my account details. Many thanks

An error has occurred

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services.

leoallan

Hi,

I'm also having the same issue with my account since joining Plusnet a month ago, please can this be sorted as i'd like to block nuisance calls on my home phone, as I'm now getting 2 or 3 a day since joining.

Kind regards

Leo

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @leoallan,

Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused. I've made a change to your account and it should now allow you to change your products.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
AngM

Hello, I think I'm getting the same error message. I changed to a new contract some days ago to the offer I was given, but I could not change the phone package. I have International phone package but there is no point me having it as I have discovered that you do not include the only country I need to call, which is Malta. So I've been paying this phone package for no reason. I would like to change it to Anytime UK home and mobile.

Also, I would like you to check the speed I'm getting as I don't think I'm getting the right speed. Also am I actually getting Fibre ? Because I checked on this website https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/telephoneHome as suggested by someone else elsewhere  which told me "The premise/line is associated with exchange which is NOT part of current fibre priority programme.".  I think the package in supposed to have is called "unlimited fibre extra". Sorry I'm not technologically minded and don't really understand this stuff.

Thank you.

TICowell

I am having the same problem been on my account since I joined have tried to call support in the past to get it sorted to no avail.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @TICowell,

I'm sorry to hear this is the case. I've sent an email across to a colleague who may be able to resolve this problem from Monday.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team