cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred.

Deltik36

An error has occurred.

I have just joined the Plusnet Community in the hope that someone can help me with this problem.

When I log into my account page I get a message which says:

"An error has occurred"

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

The fact is I do not have an order which is being processed and I am part way through an 18 month contract. I would like to be able to get rid of this error message if possible as it locks up the online account page and would prevent me from doing any changes to my package if I wanted to. I have tried ringing customer service but never manage to get through to an agent after hanging on the phone for many minutes. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: An error has occurred.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Deltik36

Thanks for the reply. 

I have to admit I am struggling to find my way around Plusnet Community at the moment having only registered today so I must apologise if am making mistakes. From what I understand the topic has been moved to My Account/Billing. Does this mean I am still needing the problem to be fixed.

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

@Deltik36 

I think it means you still need to follow the topic but in a better location.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Deltik36

Thanks for the information. I think I have a lot to learn about the Community but I'll get there.