Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred.

FIXED
chrismilo80

Re: An error has occurred.

Hi Plusnet,

I have the same problem too. Please could you fix? thanks!

krefson
Hooked

A week after taking out a new 18-month contract for unlimited fibre extra, I am seeing exactly the same error.   I do hope this doesn't foretell yet another six months of incorrect bills as it did on previous occasions. I would appreciate it if someome would look into this.

mimimorg68

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

I have been having this exact issue ever since I joined. I have been trying repeatedly to remove answering / voicemail service.

Please can you fix for me?
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thank you for getting in touch, and I'm sorry for the issues you've been having.

There was a slight technical issue with the account which I have now resolved, I've now processed the Feature change for you, and you will find the Voicemail 1571 with Greeting service will be removed by the end of the day.

Hope this helps, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
mimimorg68

Wow, great service, thank you Adam. If only it had occured to me sooner to look on here, would have saved myself a world of stress. A++ for quick response also.
Vic20
Dabbler

Same problem for me. Please can you resolve

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

@Vic20 - I have removed the feature from your line, this should complete by the end of the day (within the next 24hours ta latest). 

All the best. 

zhyo82

Same issue in my account. I'm a new customer and I got my broadband activated today. I thought it would be sorted itself once activated,but I can still see that message about the phone order. Could anyone help me to fix it please?
rj1

I have the same issue on my account. I have been with plusnet for about 2 years and havent changed anything.

jaygatto

Good day Tony,
I see you found a fix for an issue a few folk have experienced: Your Home Phone order is currently being processed.
We will keep you updated by email and tell you once your service is ready to use
Unable to change service
You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress. - I can see no problem, everything is set up, it's just that I urgently need to add a product (fixed IP), but cannot.
To quote your good self from the forum: An order was showing as not complete on our database causing the issue. It should be right now. - could this be the same problem?
Kind regards,
Jon
- - -
Status Active
Name Jon Catling
Reference number PNET4630814-1

Tags (3)
TheZoids
Hooked

I am getting the same problem ?

36bits
Hooked

I also have this issue:

"An error has occurred
You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

Please could this be fixed. Thanks.

Jonathan
daveymonkey

Same error on my account too:

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

I think it's been like that since I renewed my contract months ago. Grateful if someone could take a look please 🙂

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@zhyo82@jaygatto@TheZoids@36bits It looks like this has since been sorted out for you.

@rj1@daveymonkey I've fixed the problem, can you try again?

Let me know if there are further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
krefson
Hooked

Hi. Would you please check my account too (a/c [Removed]) which has been in this condition for six months now.

Moderators Note: Personal information removed