cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred.

FIXED
HMX

Re: An error has occurred.

Thanks for looking into this. A far from ideal solution, but I will continue the conversation in my account.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem, I'll respond to the concerns you've raised shortly

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sandraold

Hi, I also have the same error message (has been 3 weeks now) since renewing my contract. I want to pay for my line rental upfront but is not allowing me, can you fix?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @sandraold I can see that's due to the change going through your account explained Here (You'd need to log in to your account to view the service notice I've linked to). Once that's completed you'll be able to renew line rental saver.

Let us know if you have any further issues though. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sandraold

Hi Gandalf, I have now read the service notice but still see the error message. Is there anything else i need to do?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Sandra. I'm afraid you'll need to wait until when the pending change on your account goes through before being able to pay line rental saver.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Franie

I also get same message.

Can someone fix it for me. Have tried logging into account to find out why payments my dd payment stopped Dec1st.

Renewed contract July 2019 upgraded to unlimited fibre extra with anytime call plan. Have been charged old contract price(which was more) ever since then nothing.

Have now received prices going up email as out of contract March 2020. Would like to take up offer of cheaper unlimited fibre extra plus anytime calls with no penalty.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @sandraold I just wanted to check in with you to make sure you've got this all sorted now?

Hi @Franie I'm sorry to see there are issues with your account billing and that's stopping you from renewing. I've created a support ticket on your account you'll be able to view and reply to by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=198838158 which I hope helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Franie

Thank you for looking into account problems and helping switch to new contract. 

This site really works well with marvellous Customer Service Agents.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers for the kind words @Franie

No problem at all, let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sophiem

Hi! I'm also getting the same error message - are you able to fix this on my account please?

Many thanks!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @sophiem  that's sorted for you now.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DudleySquires

Hello I am having the same issue when trying to renew. Hope it can be fixed as easily as for everyone else!

Thanks in advance!

Lesleypants

Hi,

I'm having this exact same issue, have done for at least 9 months now. I'm almost up on my contact and was going to renew but it won't even let me do that due to the error messages I've been receiving.

If I'm unable to renew online then I'll be looking to change ISPs.

If you are able to resolve this that would be great, but not holding my breath.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Lesleypants, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to here you're having trouble when trying to amend your contract as of recent. I've replied to your other thread regarding this.