cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred.

FIXED
Belucky

An error has occurred.

Hi Recently on my account there is a message telling me it’s time to renew and every time I click the link I get a message that says:-

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

Or get the message:-

You're ahead of the game
You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

I have not made any orders since I joined PlusNet over a year ago please can you look at this for me so I can use my account section to complete the offer that I see in the renew message, thank you
77 REPLIES 77
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: An error has occurred.

Fix

I've had that fixed for you.

An order was showing as not complete on our database causing the issue. It should be right now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
wesc2

i've got exactly the same problem

kev

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

@wesc2 this looks to be sorted too now. Please check and let us know if you see any problems.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
wesc2

Yes working thanks for the fix
Belucky

Fixed 👍 thank you
ozimsdz
Dabbler

@plusnettony can you please fix the same issue in my account?

Thanks

dougs

@plusnettony can you please fix the same issue in my account?

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@ozimsdz Unfortunately this is a different issue on the back of This. We're working to fix this as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes. 

@dougs I can't see anything wrong with your account, can you post up a screenshot showing the error?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dougs

Capture.JPG

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the screenshot @dougs 

Bit of an odd one you've got there, I've been looking into this with a colleague and we can't see anything which may be causing this. I've raised this over to our NetOps team for further advice and I'll let you know when I know more.

In the meantime is this stopping you from changing your products/are you wanting to change your products? Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
timc1984

i have the exact same thing 😕

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @timc1984

I've sorted that out for you now, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HMX

Please fix my account also.

"An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

No there isn't.

Had this problem for many many weeks. I'd like to see my upgrade options. Support via phone has fobbed me off several times. One of your sales reps (having a bad day??) suggested I change provider??! 🤣

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @HMX 

I'm sorry to see you're also having issues with this. Unfortunately this is relatively similar to @dougs issue I've been unable to fix however I'm endeavouring to raise this for further investigation and any extra examples such as your own will greatly help.

For now I've not got a solution or a timeframe when this will be sorted. While you'd be able to discuss a fibre deal with our customer options team on 0800 013 2632, the problem is impacting our ability to change your product too.

As a workaround, I'm adding a reply on to your support ticket 198218814 which I hope helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet