cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order...

ciarlese

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order...

Hello,

I got unlimited fibre extra activated on the 7th of December. For the past few days I have been trying to add the static IP address add on but when I login into my account I have the error message as per subject, and I cannot add the extra I want.

If I click on the "phone" page of my account, I see the message "

Your Home Phone order is currently being processed.

We will keep you updated by email and tell you once your service is ready to use."

I don't really understand what that is about as the phone seems ok.

Live chat is never available, the call center doesn't even allow me to stay in the queue as it say "please call later or tomorrow" and hangs up.

I am also experiencing random connectivity issues with devices randomly showing as "no internet" even though they are connected to the router and the broadband is up and running...I tried splitting the 5Ghz and the 2.5Ghz wifi but it didn't solve the issue, I have now assigned static IP addresses to some devices, hopefully that helps...

Please can someone helps?

Thanks.