cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product chan

FIXED
dplumb

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product chan

I removed the UK/Mobile calls on 22/2 to offset the price rise, since then on login I get the above message and can do nothing, not even see my upcoming bill or if this change has taken place. Same as a lot of others have seen/

Can I be unlocked also?

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product

I have had a look and can see the change is genuinely still in progress, which means your call plan should be removed from your next bill date. Should be able to view your bill in the meantime though.

What happens when you try clicking on this direct link to the billing tab in your account here?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dplumb

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product

Hi, thank you for looking at this. When I applied the change, the confirmation email said 23rd Feb. You are right I can see past bills, my confusion was that it was still showing the call bundle current period even though the email said the package would be removed.

Sorry to ask but do you know why it did not get removed when the system said it would be removed? It's going to charge me for a service I wished to opt out of at a date I was happy with. Something's not right about this. 

"Hello David,

We're just emailing to confirm the details of your new broadband and phone package.

Your new package will be active on: 23rd February 2023."

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi there,

As you've already paid for the call plan in advance, I have added a credit to cover the cost of this from the 23rd of February to your next bill date. You'll see this credit deducted from your next bill, so in effect you'd only have paid for the plan until the 23rd of February. Apologies for the confusion we've caused, I'll flag it up!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dplumb

Ahh brilliant thank you that is very kind of you.

I've seen it said before in forums you're an absolute star, please add me to the long list of people who think you're a star!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@dplumb wrote:

I've seen it said before in forums you're an absolute star, please add me to the long list of people who think you're a star!

Sorry for the delay, had to run to the shops to buy more paper so I can add more names to the list.

And with that terrible joke aside, I'll show myself out.

Abe Simpson GIFs | Tenor

But thanks for the kind words. Cheesy

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet