cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product...

quarthev
Hooked

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a pro...

I wanted to upgrade from fibre to fibre extra but I've had the same error as the people above since I've joined plusnet. Can you help?

thanks in advance.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a pro...

Hi @quarthev

Sorry to hear that. If you can please try again later today or tomorrow. I will do some changes to rectify this on your account. Alternatively if this won't work by Monday - please contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632. They will be able to help you to upgrade your package.

quarthev
Hooked

Thanks for the quick response. I've just put in a request to upgrade to fibre extra - by the way is there any downtime associated with the upgrade?

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for fast answer.

There will be no downtime, connection will restart during early morning hours (most likely between 1am-4am) once order will be completed. I can see that request was already received as stated by you.

Good to hear that you've been able to do this change now and please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

quarthev
Hooked

I got an email to say that the upgrade would happen on the 22nd of june but that doesn't seem to have happened. I also have a open ticket with the following -

[INTERNAL]
This account cannot be provisioned on 21CN
as the BBEU number has not been set.
Please update the BBEU number on this account and complete the account change.

Can you take a look for me please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @quarthev 

I've manually progressed the order now and you should see a speed increase tomorrow.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
saynsley1994

I'm having this same issue could someone look into my account I think there's damage under my master socket no wires are connected to the box possibly because of the ex tenant please help I've already waited a week and I'm still without internet! I was told to wait until midnight until my house move was complete and the move would be completed remotely please it's costing me so much to top-up my phone with data I have disabilities and I need my internet 😭
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thank you for your time on the phone@saynsley1994 I am glad to hear you have received an update.

Please get back in touch if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team