cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product...

Highlighted

An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product...

Hello,

I was hoping to browse the "Offers and Upgrades" section, but I am seeing the error message(screenshot attached):

"An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

Can I please receive help to investigate and resolve the error?

Thanks

Richard

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a pro...

Welcome to the forums and apologies for the delay.

You had a legacy account change in the system. I've cancelled that off which should now allow you to make changes. Give us a shout if you still have issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a pro...

Hello Tony

Thanks for looking into this for me. The error message has changed to this one:

"An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

Would it be possible to get help to fix this message?

Thanks

Richard

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 116

Hi there, I think that's due to a phone fault we've looked into for you recently. I just want to make sure that's definitely resolved from your point of view before closing that off though. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team