cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment

TallScot

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment

Hello,

I get the message message below when I try to make changes/renew my broadband account.  Seems to be a common issue.  I'd be grateful if you could fix it for me.

Thanks

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment

Thanks for getting in touch @TallScot and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear this has happened and was preventing you from renewing your contract.

I've carried out some work on your account which should fix this.

Can you give it another go and let me know how you get on?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mzprx111

Same problem here, I've had error message since I signed up with Plusnet, now I received email that I can renew my contract now but when I click the link I get 

You're ahead of the game

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

I contacted Plusnet support via chat and phone, they said we will look into it but no change so far.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

I've just sorted that out for you @mzprx111 Smiley

Give it another go and feel free to get in touch if you're still having problems with this.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dan_m
Hooked

Howdy, I've been seeing the same since I upgraded at the end of September.

Additionally, I was wondering why I hadn't seen anything come go out via Direct Debit. The portal suggests:

We're still working on your bill

Don't worry we'll have this with you as soon as we can. No need to call us, you'll see a message here when it's ready.

Now, while this suggests things are OK, it makes me feel pretty uneasy: am I going to get a big ol' direct debit a couple of months down the line? Am I going to get angry letters for unpaid bills?

Apparently the "next bill date" is the 10th of October... 😥

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @dan_m

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry to see what's going on here. I've just had a look at the account and it does appear to look broken to me. Usually, when the next bill date is stuck in the past, and the new contract is stuck in pending, the best thing to do is to create what we call a "repair account".

When you have a moment, please give our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 to see if they're able to fix the contract on their end. If not, you'll ideally be put through to Sales in order to get a repair account set up.

It's something we're unable to action ourselves here in the Social Media Team.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dan_m
Hooked

Hi @adam945 

Cheers for the quick reply. I've given them a bell and while it couldn't be resolved at the time, it's been escalated for me.