cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product...

richard6716

An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product...

Hello,

I was hoping to browse the "Offers and Upgrades" section, but I am seeing the error message(screenshot attached):

"An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

Can I please receive help to investigate and resolve the error?

Thanks

Richard

22 REPLIES 22
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a pro...

Welcome to the forums and apologies for the delay.

You had a legacy account change in the system. I've cancelled that off which should now allow you to make changes. Give us a shout if you still have issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
richard6716

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a pro...

Hello Tony

Thanks for looking into this for me. The error message has changed to this one:

"An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

Would it be possible to get help to fix this message?

Thanks

Richard

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I think that's due to a phone fault we've looked into for you recently. I just want to make sure that's definitely resolved from your point of view before closing that off though. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
richard6716

Hello Adam

Yes, from my point of view, the recent phone fault was resolved, and everything is back to normal.

Thanks

Richard

pmx999

Hi, I'm having the same issue on my account, please could you look into it for me. 

Thanks

Paul

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@richard6716 upon further investigation, this seems like it was caused by a stuck call feature on your account despite the call feature being active and working. I've fixed that for you now. Could you confirm everything's OK now?

@pmx999 looks like this was caused by your account not fully reflecting that your order was completed. I've closed that off for you now although I'm still getting an error when attempting to change your product (Not trying to put anything through though). Could you check back tomorrow and let me know if the issue persists?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pmx999

Hi @Gandalf , thanks for looking at  this for me. It's still the same this morning unfortunately, it's actually been like this a while now and I've not placed any new orders or anything - I'm just coming to the end of my contract now. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @pmx999 

Ah I've found the issue, we've suspended the billing of your account so your bill date's in the past as a result of an issue we're working on which is stopping any changes from being actioned.

When we generate your bill we'll only charge you a maximum of 3 months backdated fees plus 1 month moving forward if the bill falls on your usual billing date. From then you'll be able to renew. 

I'm going to check with a colleague from our billing team tomorrow to try to find out how much longer we'll take.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JQ210

I was trying to upgrade my contract yesterday through the website. However, I'm now getting the:

error.

Are you able to take a look? 

I tried to change the contract because I would like a new router - technical support told me you could send me one if I upgraded? Is this possible?

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @JQ210 

It looks like the upgrade you attempted has actually been submitted and that's to go through as of your next bill date. I've got a new router ordered for you now you'll receive within the next 3 to 5 working days.

I hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Austin82

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a produc

Good Morning

I also have this problem, it has been stuck like this for months. 

It means that I haven't been able to make changes to my account.regrding line saver etc. 

Plusnet, Please could you fix it? 

MarkPH

Re: An error has occurred - You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a produc

I also have the same message which is showing on my account. It says "Unable to change service. You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later."

The message has been there for weeks. Can someone take a look and help. The error message is preventing me from making changes to my account.

Thank you.

murrance

Hi, I've got this error too.

We were supposed to switch to fibre broadband a few days ago (Monday 15th June) but have had no change in download speed.

On trying to look into this in my account I get the error described above.

I also seem to have a billing date of 1970 in the account history...

It looks like it's a simple thing to clear once you've been alerted to it. Would it be possible to do the same for me? Do you need any account details to be sent outside of this forum?

Thanks.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @murrance

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that order was completed yesterday. Change on your account should be rectified shortly and new contract activated.

If you will notice that you still have same message next week - please get back in touch.