cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occured.

FIXED
mastertrancer

An error has occured.

Hi, my account has had the following message continually displayed since I joined Plusnet: An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

Consequently I'm unable to make any adjustments to my account and my current plan is due for renewal shortly. How do I go about getting this fixed?

13 REPLIES 13
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: An error has occured.

Fix

Hi @mastertrancer,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced these issues with your account. I've taken a look into this with a colleague and we've made some changes that we believe should have fixed the issue. Please could you try again and see how it goes?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
arjay
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I have the same problem

I received an email which says

Hello xxx
Account username: xxxxxxxxx
We love having you with us and wanted to let you know about the options available for you as your current contract comes to an end….

Your broadband (Unlimited Fibre) and line rental contract is coming to an end on 19th August 2021"

“Here is YOUR best price (in line with Ofcom guidance)

Unlimited Fibre broadband and line rental for £21.95 a month. 18 month contract. Price changes apply.

Renew my contract now”

I click on renew and go through the process.

“Thanks. We’re currently processing your order”

“SOMETHINGS GONE WRONG”

You can call us on 0800 432 0200

What makes me think when I finally get through to that number, that offer will be unavailable?? Then someone will try to talk me into signing up for a plan in excess of £21.95 a month.

I remember when a man’s word was his bond

arjay
Rising Star

Well finally it worked, but how trying to have to keep trying 😩

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @arjay,

I'm glad to hear this is working now. There's a couple of things that could have prevented it from working, but a look at the account today doesn't reveal anything specifically wrong. If something similar happens in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
arjay
Rising Star

Many thanks  👍

jaderooney

My account all of a sudden has a pop up saying an error has occurred, theres currently an issue with your account meaning you cant make any changes to your services give us a call and we will see if we can help????

Tags (2)
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey  @jaderooney

Thanks a lot for reaching out. I've done some digging and have found that this is being caused by a discrepancy between what our system thinks is on your line, and what is actually on the line.

More specifically, our system is trying to enable Voicemail, but for whatever reason the system is unable to actually place the Openreach order. I've sorted this out to enable Voicemail on your line, as this should have been processed by default. The order should complete by the end of the day so you should be able to use your account normally by the end of the day tomorrow. Apologies for any inconvenience caused here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jaderooney

thankyou!
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all @jaderoon

I've just popped into the account by the way and it all appears to be sorted now.

Give us a shout if you need any further assistance at all.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
danzig

having the same issue trying to update call service and just blocked by this message

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @danzig

I've placed an order to correct this. If you check back in an hour you should find it's sorted Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
danzig

Sorted now thanks for helping with this 😁

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been locked as the original posters issue has been resolved.

If you have the same issue please start a new topic by clicking here 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'