Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher email not received

travelerjohn
Dabbler

Re: Amazon Voucher email not received

Sorry Warwick 

I did not see your reply before sending my previous message. However , As you can see I STILL have not  received the email. It has been suggested here that the only way to resolve lack of action is to "raise a complaint" . Well that IS what I am doing . Unless there is an official way of doing this. Please let me know so I can do it. 

travelerjohn
Dabbler

OK sorry about that. I am new

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @travelerjohn,

Thanks for getting back us.

I have looked over the account and updated your ticket thread here.

travelerjohn
Dabbler

To let all community members on this thread know . I HAVE RECEIVED MY AMAZON GIFT ! Thank you to all the customer services people and "Help Assistants" ( Not sure if there IS a distinction) After so many on this board have been waiting so long, I hope this is an encouragement. I see I have received it WITHIN one month of my service going live. I think the fault is NOT with the individual members of staff but with the SYSTEM they work under. It is far too complex and difficult for a newcomer to navigate. I am also not sure if staff members are properly trained to fully understand what is going on themselves. Sorry to those for whom the claim method is obvious, but I was under the impression that the purpose of the email everyone was waiting for was to make a claim for the Gift CARD or VOUCHER which would then be sent by post from Amazon. I did question this if you remember Help Assistants. The first customer service person I contacted by phone ( the on line chat not being active by then) was of the same opinion and also said the email was not necessary. After having "escalated" this to a complaint, I received the email right away that contained the claim CODE that was all that was necessary to enter on the Amazon site to make a purchase. 

Santa is real!! Thanks again to all the Plus Net elves But PLEASE Santa , get your customer service system more user friendly.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @travelerjohn

I am pleased to hear you have received your Amazon gift card. I do apologise for the inconvenience that was caused by the whole experience in claiming the gift card.

I will have this feedback passed on, so we can continue to improve our services.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Have a lovely day.