cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowance usage

Glasswater

Allowance usage

I been with Plus Net for last about 7/8 months. I have started with basic package including free calls and Broadband of 10gb. I have at least 4/5 computers running at my home and using internet daily. Main usage are normally in evening and weekend. Every month I over use my broadband allowance. I am well aware about it. in last 6 months I been using around 35 gb allowance. So I thought I better upgrade to more rather then paying extra each month. I called Plus Net, very helpful they have upgraded my line to 60 Gb a month. My standard usage of 35 GB gone up within a month by another 25GB. Now I been using over 60GB of internet and downloads. Nothing has changed is still 4/5 computers, internet usage of streaming of music or  watching movie, email checking and some odd downloads of attachment. same as before and suddenly gone up by more then over 20GB a month. Is there any way I can check what are my usage is?
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Allowance usage

Welcome to the forum Glasswater Smiley
You could install Networx on all computers.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Allowance usage

Hi Glasswater,
As Strat says it might well be worth installing Networx as that'll let you monitor the usage of each computer it's installed on.
If you're interested in extra usage on top of the 60GB it'd also be worth looking at http://trials.plus.net - there's an option on there that might well tempt you Smiley
Hope that helps.