cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreed discount still not applied after 11 months

FIXED
Ffi

Agreed discount still not applied after 11 months

Hi, I thought I'd post about my issue here as every time over the last 11 months when I've contacted support through online chat or a phonecall nothing has been resolved, some other users seem to have had results from posting here in the past.

When I renewed my contract back in feb/march 2019 I agreed to a contract of 12 months spending £7.01 for broadband and £18.99 for line rental - £26 in total. However every month since I have been charged £20.99 for the broadband, bringing my total up to £39.98. Whenever I have contacted support I've been told it's a technical issue with the discount and a large number of customers have the same issue, which is why I'm so confused it's not been fixed yet. 

Question #188433818 shows the discount, and question #188742900 shows one of my attempts to fix the problem (along with several calls and online chats).

This is completely unacceptable and I hope someone on the staff can look into this and sort it out for me please. My contract is ending shortly and there is no way I'll renew with this issue still present. 

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Agreed discount still not applied after 11 months

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm so sorry for all the issues with this. 

I've just arranged a refund for you and have added a more detailed response to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=198715419

Going forward there should be no reason why the same issue would happen if you chose to re-contract with us but if you do please feel free to message me on here and I'll check and make sure that the discounts are in place. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ffi

Hi Adam, thanks for the quick response and resolution. Would have been helpful if the people I spoke to before would have been able to do this, but I appreciate it even now. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Ffi, that's no problem at all and I agree we honestly could have resolved this much sooner in the way I dealt with it so I'm going to pass on some feedback about that. Please do feel free to get back to me if there's anything else we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team