cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreed contract discount not applied.

MrJeem
Hooked

Agreed contract discount not applied.

In August I agreed a renewed contract deal over the phone and while the contract period is now from September 2020 to September 2022 - meaning the new contract is underway, the agreed Unlimited Fibre Extra discount has yet to be applied since it started.

I would have used the ticket system as the email I received when I tried to reply to the original email mentioned but I can't find tickets anywhere on the dashboard.

(Ticket/Question 205515435)

Regards,

James Hill

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Agreed contract discount not applied.

@MrJeem 

It seems to be a recurring issue on these forums that discounts agreed on some recent (or maybe not so recent) contracts are not being applied by Plusnet's billing system. I myself have had that problem with a recontract in March.

You need Plusnet to pick your post up here and correct things. Other than that you could phone them but waiting times are long, if the call gets answered up at all, according to some posts here. Other avenues for seeking support are via Twitter or Facebook. Live Chat is also long gone.

The ticket system is now only available for a very few specific purposes such as faults where it can be accessed via the fault troubleshooter. In their wisdom, Plusnet recently removed the Help Assistant link from the Manage Account page on the Members Centre and so you cannot access old tickets that way (anyway, it has not been available for new customer-raised tickets for a long time), but if you have the email sent when you set up this contract there should be a link to a ticket on there but it is most probably closed and you will not be able to add to it. If you have no success contacting Plusnet and you get driven to it there is a way to submit a ticket via the Complaints Code of Practice, but that really should not be necessary if the Customer Services department is working as Plusnet claim it is in their adverts!.

As I said, hopefully a staff member will pick this up and deal with it.

MrJeem
Hooked

A month on and this still isn't fixed. I have been overcharged since this contract started.

I would appreciate it if this can be looked into (Ticket/Question 205515435), the amount overcharged since the contract started be refunded and the correct discount applied going forward before it turns into a complete mess.

BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Hi @MrJeem, thanks for your message.

I'm sorry to read that the discount has yet to be applied. I will look into this for you and send you a private email and text via your account shortly.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
MrJeem
Hooked

Many thanks, BadWolf.