cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After two months with Plusnet, still not receive cash reaward email

jenchen

After two months with Plusnet, still not receive cash reaward email

Hi, 

I have been with Plusnet boardbrand since the end of Feb, but haven't received an email regarding my £70 cash reward. The community here says you will usually receive it within 28 working days. I tried to phone the customer services, but they weren't able to take my call due to the current situation. Can anyone from Plusnet here help me with this?

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
derekandkaty

Re: After two months with Plusnet, still not receive cash reaward email

I had this problem too as when I signed up ( on phone) the agent didn't tell the system I wanted the cashback.

After a number of calls and them tracing back call recordings it was paid.

Keep pushing, but it is nigh on impossible to access help just now as you say.

Cecilthe3rd
Dabbler

Hi @jenchen,

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help

Many thanks

- Thomas

Tom Haigh
 Plusnet Help Team
jenchen

I have tried to message the Plusnet team directly through Messager, still No reply. After many years with Plusnet mobile, always thought the customer service was great but feeling disappointed this time. Please investigate this and get back to you at your earliest convenience. Thanks.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @jenchen, thanks for getting in touch

I'm sorry for the issues you've had with cashback. Your cashback has now been processed, please allow up to 21 days for this to be with you. 

Let us know if you need anything else

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team