cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 3 months on the new billing system, plusnet still cant get the bill correct!

cwaite
Rising Star

After 3 months on the new billing system, plusnet still cant get the bill correct!

I am fed up to the back teeth of having to contact plusnet on this, I have been a long standing customer of plusnet been with them since around 2000, since they upgraded their billing system my bill amounts have been random, my normal bill up till August was £11.34 (this took into consideration my referral discounts), then in September I got a bill for £17.09, then October £10.59, now November £11.84. I still have not got the overpayment for September and still being charged different amounts.

What is going on plusnet, this is the 3rd month and the 3rd time I have had to contact you about this, I now want the refund for the overpayment in September, my bill to be corrected, and now compensation for my time spent having to sort this out. This is not the service I expect from plus.net.

4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: After 3 months on the new billing system, plusnet still cant get the bill correct!

Hi @cwaite, thanks for getting in touch about this and apologies for the frustration caused in regards to the issues with the referrals. I have created a ticket here on your account to pick up tomorrow so I can look further into it.

cwaite
Rising Star

Re: After 3 months on the new billing system, plusnet still cant get the bill correct!

Thank you look forward to hearing from you.
cwaite
Rising Star

Had this reply via a ticket just now:

Thank you for contacting us via social media.

I am truly sorry to hear that you have had problems with your referrals discounts. I can see that you have previously been refunded for what you were owed back.

Your account should now be updated and you should not have any problems with this going forward.

Please contact us via our social media channels or all us on: 0800 432 0200 if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

But this still does not address the overpayment for September and no word of any refund?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for any confusion caused.

I've updated the open ticket on your account regarding this.

Let us know if you have any further questions

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team