cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Line Rental saver payment

FIXED
Col11

Advance Line Rental saver payment

Just a few days ago I agreed to a new 18mth contract ,I was told I could pay my line rental saver after the 12th of this month by one of the CSC agents that gave me the new contract offer ,it's now 14th of the month and I still can't make payment ,on line chat can't help and trying to speak to someone is like pushing water uphill ,my online account shows next bill due on Oct13th and this is now 14th of Nov what is going on,have I made the correct decision to stay I have been trying to get my contract, payment,etc sorted out and I'm now into my 2nd week and still unable to put this mess to bed.!

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 403

Re: Advance Line Rental saver payment

Fix

Sorry to hear you've been unable to renew your line rental saver.

I can see you've called in regarding this and we've advised you why this has happened.

We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Col11

Re: Advance Line Rental saver payment

It's now been two wks from my last contact with Plusnet and still I've heard no word from any means of contact  has the billing system has been corrected I still haven't received a bill for Oct or Nov, the system still lwont allow me to pay my advance line rental and I want to make sure that from 6th of November this year when I agreed to a new 18mth contract with new pricing that I will be charged at my new agreed rate and not the old deal pricing which was a lot more expensive .I can't keep holding money back to pay Plusnet ,and I don't want this  billl building and building up,this is not my doing it is Plusnets new billing engine ,something needs sorted out sooner rather than later,bills at this time of year are hard enough to keep on top of without Plusnet adding to my  pressure of this time of year and added expenses.

Many Thanks Colin Mc Cann . 

Tags (1)