cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address in Account Details Shortened or Incorrect?

FIXED
williamjt97
Dabbler

Address in Account Details Shortened or Incorrect?

Hi,

I just ordered a new broadband package with Plus Net for a property I'm moving into. 

I cannot tell if the address listed under my account details page has been shortened or its the incorrect address (meaning I've ordered broadband for the completely wrong address). 

I used the postcode tool when ordering and selecting my address. All parts of the address using toll this are correct but it does not include the street name & town name. As I can't put full address details here could someone from the Help Team contact me please. 

If you search for directions to this shortened address it comes up with the wrong property & as a engineer is having to come out it wouldn't be great if he knocked on the wrong door. I have ammended the address for the delivery of the router (I believe). 

Again, could someone from the Help Team contact me please. 

Thank-you.

2 REPLIES 2
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Address in Account Details Shortened or Incorrect?

Fix

Thanks a lot for your time on the phone this morning it was a pleasure to talk to you. As discussed, the address on the account appears to be correct, and there should be no issues with the engineer appointment which is currently set for 14/06/2021.

Once the installation is complete, your broadband will go live at any point up to midnight the same day.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
williamjt97
Dabbler

Re: Address in Account Details Shortened or Incorrect?

Thank-you very much! Very helpful 😀