cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional authorisation on account

geekunique

Additional authorisation on account

Hello,
I asked my wife today to get on the phone and arrange another appointment as our BT Openreach guy basically never turned up. They said they can't help as I'm the account holder but I can't get through your call centre as it's too busy out of office hours.
They suggested that I make her an authorised person on the account which I can do online. How do I do this?
thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Additional authorisation on account

I suggest raising a ticket (otherwise known as asking a question) using the Help Assistant. I think https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22948&wizard_id=38 should be a suitable path to use (Customer Services -> Other). Once you've done that posting the ticket number here might help get it actioned more quickly.
David
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Additional authorisation on account

Hi geekunique,
Sorry we turned her away, we have to be a bit pushy with data protection at times.
I have made your wife an authorised user on the account (thanks a lot to spraxyt for sending you in the direction of our ticketing system).
I will also get the ball rolling for a reappointment for ASAP. The engineer has left no notes on the account whatsoever, so I will get someone in our provisioning department to give our suppliers a nudge and reappoint for you.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet