cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Call Charges

Muddyfunker
Dabbler

Additional Call Charges

I currently have an unlimited uk and mobile call plan.

I've just looked at bills for the first time in ages and have been charged every month exactly £6.03 in additional calls.
This has been going on as far back as I can look.

The whole point in moving to this plan was because of getting hit with additional charges.

What's going on here please?
3 REPLIES 3
Muddyfunker
Dabbler

Re: Additional Call Charges

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Muddyfunker 

Have you been making calls of longer than 60 minutes thus being charged for the time over that duration? Have you exceeded the FUP limit for landlines or mobile numbers? Have you dialled numbers excluded from the plans - e.g .0844 etc.? Have you been dialling one of the UK mobile numbers that is wrongly miscoded on Plusnet's systems as a non-mobile - there have been threads on that in the past on these forums.  

Your billed calls list might help explain what is going on. The same £6.03 charge each month should make it easier to spot what is going on. Or, it might just be an error by Plusnet and their systems, which, of course, never happens! Wink

Muddyfunker
Dabbler

Quite possibly my issue again, embarrassingly.

I'm looking at previous bills on my phone, when using a different pdf viewer it doesn't look like that additional charge is there?

Any how, it'd be great if a staff member could have a look over this to double check.

Cheers.