cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding call package - product changer prices differ from expected

NamedUser

Adding call package - product changer prices differ from expected

I recently switched to Plusnet and now want to add the £8 Unlimited UK & Mobile calls phone package to my account, so I went to product change in the member centre to do this but the prices didn't add up so I didn't finish it.

I'm currently on line rental and Unlimited Fibre broadband.
The broadband package being 12 months at £12.01 increasing to £19.99 after 12 months.

The issue is the product changer shows my broadband to be £19.99 both on my current package and on the new package and so gives me a new monthly price of £45.98 when I was expecting it to show £38.

I obviously don't want to add the phone package if that is then going to screw up my broadband price discount.

Is it just a case of the product changer being wrong in what it shows with the broadband prices or will adding the call package actually change my broadband package price as well?

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Adding call package - product changer prices differ from expected

The product change tool doesn't show any current discounts you have which is why it shows as £19.99.

You'll keep the discounts you have in place if you choose to change the call plan package
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
NamedUser

Thank you, that sorts that out Smiley

Another question now, I signed up via quidco, will changing the call plan or taking out value line rental saver interfere with quidco paying out?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Upgrading your call plan and adding LRS shouldn't affect that.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet