cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Call plan. Does anytime include to mobiles?

FIXED
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

Adding a Call plan. Does anytime include to mobiles?

hi,

currently on 'talk evenings and weekends' but looking to add 'Talk anytime', does this include to mobile phones?

i ask as the only 2 options open to me are:

Talk Anytime £8.00pm

Talk Anytime International 300 £9.00pm

all i can see in t&c's is that 'talk anytime' was withdrawn in 2016 and the current package is called 'unlimited UK and mobile calls' but this option is nowhere to be seen when trying to upgrade.

21 REPLIES 21
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Adding a Call plan. Does anytime include to mobiles?

Call plans with the prefix "Talk" are legacy and due to system limitations you can't move to a modern call plan online. We can easily put the change through from our side though to take effect from the next billing date.

Talk Anytime doesn't include mobile calls by default but at an extra £3 per month you can add the 100 mobile minutes bolt on. In total it'd cost £11 per month. Unlimited UK + Mobile Calls is far better though as it's £9 per month, including all the features of Talk Anytime plus 2000 minutes to UK mobiles.

I've raised a support ticket on your account you can respond to online by going Here. Let me know by replying to that if you'd like to change your call plan and I'll be happy to arrange this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

hi,

thank you.

i'm in the process of deciding which renewal option to take, but if i do it online (for broadband) shall i just leave the calls package as is and then have the calls option changed afterwards?

also, do you have anything more that can be added to this?

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Not-getting-the-the-renewal-price-that-was-emailed-...

i'd really love to keep my BB as it is for the £31.99 and add the unltd uk and mobiles for £9.00. if you can do that from your end then i'm happy to confirm i'll take the package for £40.99.

thanks so much.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@monkeyexpressPF wrote:

i'm in the process of deciding which renewal option to take, but if i do it online (for broadband) shall i just leave the calls package as is and then have the calls option changed afterwards?

Yep that'd be for the best.

also, do you have anything more that can be added to this?

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Not-getting-the-the-renewal-price-that-was-emailed-...

i'd really love to keep my BB as it is for the £31.99 and add the unltd uk and mobiles for £9.00. if you can do that from your end then i'm happy to confirm i'll take the package for £40.99.

I can't recontract you but if you can put the renewal through online, I'll be happy to check up on it and make sure all's OK at a monthly cost of £31.99 for fibre extra, line rental and free evenings and weekend calls.

Once you've put the renewal through, drop a reply onto the ticket and I'll organise the call plan change as well.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

thats all brilliant gandalf.

it won't go through at £31.99 although the email and 1st part of the signup process states that. its when i have to press the confirm button that its changed to £39.61. i am happy to do it online if its guaranteed that the price will be changed to £31.99 afterwards, i just remember something to do with exchange tiers/zones in the past.

i can do a renewal online for £29.99 but thats for fibre with out the "extra".

thanks once more.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

No problem @monkeyexpressPF 

Ah yes that'll be the discrepancy. Historically the price difference between Market A and Market B was £7.50. At the end of last year we increases our prices in line with the Consumer Price Index(CPI) which accounts for the extra 12 pence.

In that case I can't lower the price to £31.99 as it's not an error as such. With the new call plan the total cost would be £48.61. If you're looking for cheaper it may be worth calling customer options on 0800 013 2632 to discuss.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

phoned as advised and very happy with the retention deal offered, and only on hold 10 mins.

i've added the new calls package too so that ticket could be closed if its best for you.

thanks so much.

p.s i forgot to ask on phone, my referral money will still come off the new deal price each month?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah nice! Yep the changes we've put through won't affect your referrals so you should still see that credit come off your new monthly cost. Let me know if there's further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

just wondering. as I've signed up to a new contract (starts mid march) am i committed for the full term to the phone call package choice? or does the contract refer to the line/broadband?

thank you.

also. how do i navigate to "tickets" on my account when logged in? i cant for the life of me find how, although i know i have in the past.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thank you for reaching out/ you're not contracted to your call plan, and it can be changed throughout your contract. Please be advised however that once changed, this is not reflected straight away, and will become active upon your next billing date.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

thank you.

also. how do i navigate to "tickets" on my account when logged in? i cant for the life of me find how, although i know i have in the past.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your response. If there are currently no open tickets on your account, this option will be unavailable.

Once a ticket is raised, you'll be able to navigate to the "Help Assistant" section on the "Manage Account" tab, which will allow you to see the open ticket.

-Adam

Adam
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Correction - This option has recently been removed, in order to raise a Ticket with ourselves, you can view both open and closed Tickets via the following link:

https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search - Keep this link handy if you'd like to continue to monitor the Tickets on your account.

-Adam

Adam
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@adam945 

Why is this link not provided in the Member Centre rather than a customer having to "keep this link handy"?  have yet to see a coherent answer to this question

Customers have every right to see all tickets on their account without Plusnet making this as difficult as possible. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@jgb it's a business decision we've made to remove the help assistant from the member centre, retaining the ability to view tickets (and reply to open tickets) but not raise new tickets (apart from faults.plus.net and the complaints page)

I get though with the link Adam's provided you can't raise a ticket so it would be a good idea to put that in place where the old help assistant used to be in the member centre so I'm happy to feed this back but I can't guarantee a change.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet